maandag 26 mei 2014

Inspiratie: Vladimir Kush; Always Together



Always Together


Vladimir Kush

Moving apart and coming together, two blades of a pair of scissors are the symbol of the union of a man and a woman, now meeting in love, now parting in quarrel. One of characters of the comedy "Merry Wives of Windsor" by Shakespeare says, "I will marry her, sir, at your request; but if there be no great love in the beginning, yet heaven may decrease it upon better acquaintance, when we are married and have more occasion to know one another; I hope, upon familiarity will grow more contempt: but if you say, 'Marry her,' I will marry her; that I am freely dissolved, and dissolutely." (Act I, Scene i.) This pendulum of feelings can develop into a furious dance of a steel pair leaving behind them stacks of cut love letters.

Source/ Bron...vladimirkush.com/always-together

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten